The Most Effective Treatment for Back Pain
When you suffer from chronic back pain, all you can think about is relief, and there are plenty of options available. However, many patients don't find any relief from traditional drugs used for back pain. This leaves many of them wondering if the pain will ever stop. Thankfully there are more options than just drugs. Laser treatment is one of the newest treatment methods, and many patients are finding success with it. Here are five reasons laser therapy is the most effective treatment for back pain:
- Light is better than drugs.For patients who suffer from chronic back pain, pain is a way of life. There is never a time when they are not in pain. Pain pills only work for so long before they eventually stop being effective. This is where laser therapy comes in because it replaces pain pills easily and does not stop being effective simply because your body has gotten used to it. Also you are not opening yourself to all the chemicals and toxins that are associated with pain medication because the low level lasers that are used for therapy are non-toxic.
- It's non-invasive. For many back pain patients, the only alternative is surgery, which brings all the risks normally associated with going under the knife. In fact, the risks that are linked to back surgery tend to be even higher than they are with some other parts of the body because the surgeon is dealing with your spine. One wrong move could result in paralysis or even death. Laser therapy does not involve any scalpels and comes with fewer risks.
- It's easy to handle. Pain medication comes with a number of side effects while surgery can have you laid up for months. However, you can continue to receive treatments of low level laser therapy for your back pain without missing a beat in life at all. You don't have to be careful about how you take your medications because of the side effect of the pain pills, and you don't have to suffer even more pain like what's involved in surgery. All you do is show up on a regular basis to have your back treated with a laser that is so light, it's like shining a light right on the area that hurts and then finding relief.
- Many patients find relief... finally. Sometimes it may seem as if relief will never find you, but low level laser therapy is the solution many patients have been seeking for many years. Patients who spent years trying to find a treatment method that would work are often pleasantly surprised because laser therapy actually works for them. Often these same patients are even more surprised at how easy the treatments are because they spent so much time jumping through hoops in the past for treatments that did not help their pain in the slightest.
- It works for many types of pain, whether the pain is from musculoskeletal problems, in the soft tissue, or caused by repetitive motion problems. The issue with many treatments for back pain is the fact that they only work for some types of pain-if they even work at all. However, laser therapy helps with all kinds of pain, no matter what is causing the pain. Sports injuries or arthritic pain are easily soothed away with the use of a laser.
Ontario Laser Health offers treatment options for back pain. They will help you find relief from the pain that has been plaguing you for so long. There is no reason to live with severe back pain any longer.